I wanted to update you regarding the current situation here. We have been closely monitoring and assessing the Covid-19 Pandemic and what we can and cannot do while under the state-wide lockdown for non-essential businesses. Since our last announcement on March 23, 2020, you will be happy to know that we have since been able to form a list of services that we can still provide starting today (March 25, 2020). Please note, the list below was crafted with a true commitment and priority to the health, safety and well-being of you, our customer and our staff. We understand that there is quite literally no better time to invest in jewelry than right now, so here is what we will be able to offer at this time:
1. Limited Hours: I will personally be at the store on a day-to-day basis and will be able to open limited hours to the public for drop-off and pick-up only. For example, if you needed a ring sized, you can drop it off at our front door and we will notify you when it's ready for pick-up at curbside. Our hours will be as follows:
• MON/WED/FRI - 2 pm to 7 pm
• TUES/THURS - 10 am to 2 pm
• SAT - 12 pm - 5pm.
• SUN - CLOSED
2. Video Meetings: If you need to meet to discuss a project, jewelry or anything else, I will be available by email or video chat via FaceTime or Skype meetings, which you can easily schedule on our website here: www.paulsjewelrydesigns.com/skype.
3. Cash Buyouts: There's a lot of uncertainty in this world, but gold and diamonds have always held their value. This is the prime-time to sell any old gold, watches, silverware, coins, broken jewelry -- you name it, we'll buy it. To save you time and ensure your safety, you can wait in vehicle while we sort and test your items. You'll then be made the highest offer upfront with no obligation to accept.
4. Web-store & Live Chat: Before the Covid-19 situation began to accelerate, we had coincidentally started the development of a new, more "shopper friendly" paulsjewelrydesings.com for 2020, built to allow for easy online purchasing from a large selection of jewelry in our store. I am happy to say that we are nearing the completion of the new and improved site and in the meantime know that you can easily get-in-touch with me anytime through our live chat featured in the bottom right corner of our site.
These certainly are unprecedented times we are living in right now and I cannot begin to express my utmost gratitude to everyone who has supported our store throughout the 30+ years we have been in business now. Together, we will get through this.
Please stay safe, take good care of yourself and your loved ones and know that through these trying times, we are here at your service as safely and effectively as possible.
Paul's Jewelry Designs